Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Savings - October 19

Good morning! Today I'm linking up with Nicole from All Things Apple in 2nd for Sunday Savings! I LOVE this linky because it gives teachers the opportunity to highlight their products. Thank you, Nicole, for setting it up!

Today, I am discounting my reading strategy posters and student guides. They are only $1. I mean, who doesn't love dollar deals?!?
Here is the first deal of the day! I print this poster 2-sided in color. Then I laminate it and put it in a folder that students can easily access. I also print them 2-sided in black and white and send it home so that students can reference this while doing homework or reading at home. Second and third grade teachers at my school are using this in folders and during small group for the students who need some reminders. :) You can grab my Good Readers Posters for $1 today only!
The second Dollar Deal is my Reading Strategies Placemat. I am head over heels for these! They are printed on legal paper and then laminated. Kindergarten and first grade teachers at my school use them at small group. It's just like a placemat at dinner. Place it under your plate....or in this case, your leveled reader. While students read and decode, they are able to reference this chart. Grab this great reading resource here!

Have a happy and relaxing Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I just dropped this both in my cart for my struggling 2nd graders! So useful AND cute! Thank you!
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW! Thank you, Jennifer! :) I hope they are put to great use!

      Delete
  2. Is this still available? I could not find it with the links or on TPT.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover