Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teacher Week - "Where Tuesday"




Linking up for Day 2 of Teacher Week with the ladies at Blog Hoppin'! This one is a little abnormal for me, because I'm out of the classroom this year. Buttt...I figured I'd show you around anyway!

Last year, when I was IN the classroom, it looked like this...


But this year, I'm Communications Director & I teach Character Education to K-2, so I use all the classrooms in the school. Here's where I work! It's a private PK2-5th grade school that's been around for 45 years! It was my elementary school, and I feel so at home here!
 Pavilion & PK Playground
 You can't see the big playground from here but from here it is behind me.
Our hallways are colorful and walled with bulletin boards that are painted. The blue and green walls here are all bulletin boards. This wall above is painted with white board paint! HOW AWESOME!? Our art teacher is beyond talented!
This is one of my current favorite classrooms! It is a co-teaching 1st grade room. The teachers have set it up so well this year! Love all the space that two rooms includes!

Be sure to link back up to check out other teachers and their spaces!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I am thinking about sending my curriculum there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This school looks amazing! I want to come visit!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) I'm in love. It looks SO different from when I was younger, but they are very positive changes! Come visit any time!

      -Meredith

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover