Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 7/23/14

Today I'm linking up with Christina over at Sugar & Spice for Wordless Wednesday!

This summer, I have been a creating machine! However, in my off time, I looovveee hanging out my our pool. I live in South Florida, and it rains every afternoon in the summer around 2 until 4. So I have to make sure I catch some rays before then. I MUST be tan before work starts up again!
Also, some {25!} of my FL teachers friends are joining me for a blog hop this weekend, July 25-27. I hope you'll stop by! We have TONS of freebies and 2 big giveaways!

What are you going to be doing in your last few days of summer?

Be sure to link back up with other teachers!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the FL blog hop!! I was trying the whole "get tan" thing too, but NC hasn't seen the sun in over a week now. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover