Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 6/25/14

Linking up with Christina from Second Grade Sugar and Spice for another Wordless Wednesday!
One of my 4th graders at camp told me today that he just doesn't like capital letters. Ummm...What?!?! 
So naturally, I asked him if he thought I would like that excuse and then made him this sign.

Today's Question: What crazy or random responses have you gotten from your littles?

Be sure to link back up with other teachers here to check out more Wordless Wednesday pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I had an absolutely adorable student out of nowhere just ask me, "Ms. Calderon, have you ever heard that song, "Let me take a Selfie?". He said it in just a Valley girl voice the way the song says it that I just started laughing (he did too) because it was so random! :)

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover