Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, June 30, 2014

Markdown Monday! - 6/30/14

Linking up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for Markdown Monday! Click their button to see the whole link up!
This week I'm putting my BEST SELLER on sale for 50% off!
They are wonderful for weekly homework or for small group instruction.

Included in the pack: a info page explaining how these are used in my classroom, 4 passages about each layer of the rainforest, 4 vocabulary builder pages, 4 reading response questions, main idea and key detail graphic organizers for each paragraph, informational writing prompts, & opinion writing prompts. 

Each of the four passages has bolded vocabulary, photographs, and captions.
Vocabulary Builder in action with some of my high firsties!
I hope you enjoy! Please link back up to see more goodies on sale!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I am emailing my teachers now! Great deal!!! I'm your newest follower:-) Where in FL? I grew up in Clearwater & lived in Jacksonville until the USMC with the hubs. So great to meet you!
    Love, Dianna
    Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna!
      I'm a bit west of Ft. Lauderdale...a tad farther south than you were. :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover