Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Five for Friday - 6/13/14

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five for Friday Linky Party of the summer! Yippppeeee!

This week was my first week without these precious little ones. I miss them...and yet I celebrate each morning when that 5am alarm doesn't go off! You know what I mean???
I started co-teaching a reading class at a camp for struggling readers and children who are deaf or hard of hearing. This week has been, by far, one of the best experiences I have had so far in my schooling. I am so excited to push myself in how I go about teaching reading while pushing students to conquer their specific difficulties. 
Can someone say, NEW HOUSE?!? I am so excited to finally be in our own place. We borrowed my dad's (gigantic) red car to bring load after load to our new place. I cannot explain how nice it is to be roommate free.
New house means new closet! I call it, The Devil Wears Target! I'm extremely OCD when it comes to my closet. So if you look in the picture you will see about 50 dresses color coded on the right with a bunch of sweaters hanging in front of them. On the bottom left, you will see gazillions of shirts color coded. My heels get shown off on the top shelf while my flats sit not the floor just waiting for their shoe rack. Nick gets the top left shelf...
As with my closet, the kitchen cabinets are being organized. This is one of my favorite pictures because it just makes my heart happy. A place for everything, and everything in place. It's not surprising that I was awarded the superlative "Most Organized" at our end of the year staff luncheon... LOL

Be sure to check back in at Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday posts!
Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing how people get organised. Enjoy your summer break and no alarms
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I just bought our first house too just a few weeks ago! I love the size of my closet because I've always had pretty small ones. It's so nice to know you own everything now isn't it!? :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover