Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 5/14 - Teacher friend fun?

Linking up with Miss DeCarbo for another Wordless Wednesday!
 
This past weekend, one of my best teacher friends across the hall and I ran the Ft. Lauderdale Color Run. When we aren't swamped at work, we enjoy running together. The Color Run was more fun than I expected and MUCH more fun than running a half marathon...believe me!
What do you and your teacher friends enjoy doing together outside of school?

Be sure to check back with Christina and many more wonderful teachers here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! FUN! I am actually doing the color run here in OR in September! I can't wait! :)

    Tasha
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few teacher friends and I have done the Color Run two times. It was a lot of fun!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love it! Wish we did more together! :)

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover